MikroTik Certified Wireless Engineer (MTCWE)
Provide thorough knowledge and hands-on training for MikroTik RouterOS advanced wireless capabilities for small and medium size networks
Introduce the 802.11n/ac wireless networking
Upon completion of the course you will be able to plan, implement, adjust and debug wireless MikroTik RouterOS network configurations
For more info see outline at https://mikrotik.com/download/pdf/MTCWE_Outline.pdf
- Unists: db, dbi, dbm, mW …
- Physics (waves, polarisation, attenuation, Free space loss, interference and etc)
- Antennas, cables, connectors
- Radio signals and modulations
- Signals: strength, noise, transfer rates, bandwidth etc
- 802.11 standard
- CAPsMAN introducion
Price: 700EUR (Incl VAT)
Registration: Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
On request – Estonian, English, Russian
Student prerequisites: MTCNA Certificate
3 days of training.
Microtik RB952Ui-5ac2nD (hAP-AC-Lite) and RBmAPL-2nD (mAP-Lite)
Coffe/Tea during the training day.
Free MikroTik RouterOS Level4 (or CHR P1) License on passing exam.